Chunky Stripes Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
When you want to give an incredibly special baby gift made with heart and by your own hands, our beautiful shell stitch crochet blanket pattern is the perfect choice.
This pattern is best suited to advanced beginner crocheters and beyond. You will need to be know how to make a slip knot, chain, single crochet, half double crochet, and double crochet stitches, as well as finishing off and weaving in ends.
* This is a PDF pattern and not a physical blanket.
* This pattern makes a blanket that is approximately 26” x 30” with recommendations for altering the size.
* Pattern uses worsted weight yarn held double and a size P crochet hook.
* Written in English using US crochet terms.
* Instant PDF download available upon purchase and a link will be sent to your email.
* Email support is always available as you work the pattern.
This pattern and the included images are copyright 2019 Design by AW and are not to be sold, changed or shared. Pattern is for personal use and for gifts only please. Create a meaningful heirloom quality gift for the special newborn in your life, and cover your baby with love!
+ Purchase the finished blanket here.